Grab Your Bestie and Join The FUN at FIT4MOM in February!
SHARE THE LOVE
Moms need other moms; the support, the TLC, and the sisterhood.
Plus advice on marriage, sleep regressions, acid reflux...all.the.things.
We're so thankful for our mom tribe and for our motherhood sisterhood.
Do you know a mama you want to bring into our village?
She can stride with us...bring her to class in February and receive half off your next month!
*Half off membership is given if your mama friend enrolls for Unlimited Stroller Class membership
New to FIT4MOM? Grab your bestie and check out your free class THIS week! We know you both will LOVE it and will want to enroll for our February special--each of you receives 50% off your first month of membership!
* 3-month commitment required for February Bestie Special
TWO new Beachside classes!
We had an amazing January with our ladies across the county! Our mom morning out this month was a bootcamp on the beach followed up with momosas! We had such a fun time, we decided to add this to our schedule once a month! Our next beachside, kid free, bootcamp will be February 20th in Satellite Beach at 9AM!
We have also decided to add an additional AM class at 830AM at Oars and Paddles in Indian Harbour Beach! This class will be a similar bootcamp/HIIT workout. Drop off the kids at school, and check this new class out TOMORROW, February 2nd at 830AM!!!
Our Village Events
Week of Feb 1st:
- Valentine's Craft after classes: Thursday at Cocoa Village & Oars & Paddles, Friday at Rodes Park, and Saturday at Rotary Park
- Family meetup at Viera First Friday Food Trucks 6PM
Week of Feb 8th:
- February is National Children's Dental Health month! We are SO excited to welcome Dr. Yoshita Patel Hosking from Viera Pediatric Dentistry to Suseda Park on Febuary 10th to chat with us and answer any questions we might have about our little ones teefers! Chat will begin appoximately 1045AM--feel free to attend class before or just attend speaker!
- Valentine's themed classes and fun all week
- 4th Annual Hugs & Kissses Valentines event: themed workout, after class activity, snack, and valentine exchange. Parties will be Thursday the 11th at Oars and Paddles, Friday the 12th at Rodes Park, and Saturday the 13th at Rotary Park Merritt Island
Week of Feb 15th:
- Mardi gras themed crafts after classes this week: Tuesday at Cocoa Village and Oars & Paddles, Wednesday at Rodes
- 20th-Mama Only Beach Bootcamp Satellite Beach 9AM
- 20th- Family Night 5PM--chilli cook off, smores, and fun at Instructor's home
Week of Feb 22nd:
- FIT4KID exercises for babes after classes: Tuesday at Cocoa Village and Oars and Paddles, Wednesday at Rodes Park and Suseda Park, and Saturday at Rotary Park Merritt Island
26th- Moms Night Out in IHB 6PM- outdoor shopping event, details at class
FEBRUARY PARTNER CHALLENGE
It's not too late to sign up for our partner accountability challenge!! The two mamas who attend the most classes in February WIN big!! Text or message Bekah to sign up!
Moms on a Mission-Space Coast
This month we will be collecting the following items for Nana's House! Please read the following about their mission here in Brevard:
Our mission is to provide housing and wrap around support for foster families in Brevard county. These foster families care for the neglected, abused, needy, and abandoned children in our state foster system. Nana’s House helps foster parents provide a safe, loving home for the child. We work to provide housing, utilities, transportation, clothing, school supplies, toys, household items, and anything else the foster families and the children they serve may need. The children live in a home with two foster parents – mother and father – and other children – up to five per home. Opportunities for the child to participate in whatever extracurriculars they may have an interest in, be it dance lessons, team sports, swimming lessons – all of which are above and beyond what the child would have experienced in their former life. We provide all of this and more to the foster families in our program.
We wil be collecting the following items during all classes this month:
-Pull Ups for girls and boys (sizes 2T/3T, 3T/4T, 4T/5T)
-Paper products: plates, bowls, toilet paper, paper towels
Looking for At-Home Options?
FIT4MOM On Demand allows you to workout anytime, anywhere! We know nap times are always changing, sometimes you need to catch up on sleep instead of wake up for class, and that mom-life comes first. With express workouts or full-body boot camps, FIT4MOM On Demand allows you to catch a class whenever, wherever.